Web browser generated Dream Board/Vision Board! Utilized for Desktop Background or Wall design!
It has come to the attention of many that we must harvest “The Power of Visualization” that numerous successful people have utilized. People such as Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and more. It is a constant reminder of what it is that we want to accomplish and attain life over a period of time.
I created the dream board/vision board above to use as a Desktop Background for my laptop. I used https://www.picmonkey.com/ to create the Polaroid effect, and used the desktop application Paint to line them up to fit in one main photo. I have also taken the liberty to cut the individual photos out and paste it on some card stock to display in my room. I have created various types of “dream boards” from when I was younger. From the typical magazine cut outs to motivating quotations from individuals I look up to. I prefer this the most due to its tastefulness and because it is esoteric enough that only I truly know what each photo represents. My dream board covers my main goals for the next 5 years. I encourage you to do the same, but of course, you have the liberty to choose the timeline and photos that coincide with what you want to accomplish, become, and experience.
- Choose and save photos from https://images.google.ca/
- Upload photos to https://www.picmonkey.com/
- Select the Frame tab, choose: Polaroid Frame
- Select the Effects tab, choose: Black and White effect
- Save all photos in your computer and copy and paste separate photos into one new “Paint” desktop application canvas.
- Upload as desktop background under Personalize option customization — AND/OR print and cut photos and display according to your preference.
The idea to utilize the Polaroid effect for a dream board using picmonkey came from the following video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHQeh2i2CJY&list=PLqmGMxCCXnxUDVZ2rtWG_FVpH1Xwegyu5&index=9